The Its My Hair Tag (4c).... #Laugh #Cry #Learn
I had fun doing something a little different today! I was tagged by the oh special Nappyheadedjojoba to do the "Its My Hair Tag". Her video as well as the tag questions are just below, so check it out!...
Nappyheadedjojoba - It's My Hair Tag;
Laila's It's My Hair Tag - https://youtu.be/hv57MVZksBQ
The IT'S MY HAIR Tag Questions
1. Why did you start your hair journey?
2. How long have you been on your hair journey?
3. Are you natural, relaxed or transitioning?
4. What is your length right now?
5. What is your goal length?
6. What is your hair texture?
7. Health or Length?
8. If you could only live with one hair product what would it be?
9. What’s the worst product you’ve ever used?
10. What is your “go to” hair style?
11. Are you a product junkie?
12. How often do you trim your hair?
13. How often do you use heat?
14. Do you take hair supplements?
15. Favorite oil?
16. Who is your hair crush?
17. How long does it take you on a wash day?
18. Worst thing that has happened to your hair?
19. Do you dye your hair? If so, what color?
20. Who do you tag?
My New Line of Hair Rollers:
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di zUaYzMTv8&t=22s
4c Hair: I Saw A Stylist Every Week For 2 Months- The Highlights;
My Edges Are Back + No More Hairloss;
Upgraded Intense Moisture Therapy For Thirsty 4c Hair;
I Got My Hair Cut;
I Quit Protective Styling, Here’s The Verdict;
Curlformers on 4c Hair, It Looks Like I Used Heat:
Training Your Natural Hair;
10 Unique Natural Hair Hacks;
Outsmarting Shrinkage on my 4c Hair;
4.5 Months of MiniTwists For Length Retention;
Is Frequent Heatless Stretching Damaging My Hair?
Music: Royalty-free music from YouTube Audio Library Song Title: “Rhythm Changes” by John Deley and the 41 players
Sound Effects: Royalty-free, non-licensed from iTunes/Final Cut Pro - “Crowd Laughter”
A Turn for the Worse - Sadness by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Facebook: The Protective Style Princess
Contact: protectiveprincess @gmail.com (no MCNs please)